Boyer Hall is home to Arcadia's STEM programs. It is located near Haber Green, Landman Library, Kuch Center, the Commons and Taylor Hall. Office and classrooms for Biology, Chemistry and Physics, Forensic Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, and Psychology departments are located here. Its facilities also include the Calhoun Amphitheater, computer labs, a greenhouse and an observatory.
Boyer Hall Highlights
- The first floor of Boyer houses the Psychology Department, research laboratories and animal lab facilities, and Computer Science and Mathematics classrooms and offices.
- The second floor houses the Biology Department offices and labs.
- Chemistry, Physics and Forensic Science office and labs are located on the third floor, in addition to a greenhouse.
- Atop the building is an observatory used for the Astronomy classes.
- Several campus computer labs are located on the lower level of Boyer Hall.